|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract (FTC)|
|Salary:||£58,000 - £62,000|
Infrastructure Architect – £58,000 – £62,000 – Rugby – 12 Month FTC
Our client is currently recruiting for a unique opportunity, as part of an organisation that operate in emerging technologies and the implementation of mission-critical infrastructure around the globe.
This role is vital to ensure the delivery of technical architecture solutions for a groundbreaking mobile network.
• Providing Technical Architecture Support and project delivery activities in support of the existing Airwave IT infrastructure projects and support framework.
• Provide Architecture support for several significant Airwave IT projects including Windows Server 2008 upgrade, MIS network decom, Web Tier upgrade and smaller projects as needed.
• Support IT processes including maintenance of design documentation, system auditing, procurement and disposal of hardware.
• Ensuring that Airwave IT security Policies are fulfilled in the IT systems and contributing to the evolution of those policies as Airwave’s business grows.
• Review of designs for new developments in Airwave to ensure they align with the IT strategy and determine changes required to the IT systems to enable them to be managed.
• Support the hardware element of the IT disaster recovery capability of Airwave IT systems to ensure that the Business Continuity plans can be fulfilled. This includes reviewing the designs from other IT projects to ensure that they confirm with the overall design.
• Knowledge and familiarity with formal development methodologies and standards such as PRINCE and ITIL.
• Detailed knowledge of Hardware infrastructure design (Servers, Routers, Switches, Storage Arrays; Authentication Systems; Web Filtering; Firewalls; Proxies, Virtualisation Technologies; Load Balancing).
• Working knowledge of IT security requirements. Particular knowledge of government security requirements would be an advantage.
• Sound Understanding of IT technologies including Unix/Microsoft O/S, Oracle RDBMS, IP network design, Routing protocols, firewall capabilities, HP Product set, Cisco product set, F5 load balancers, VMWare, MS Azure.
• Working knowledge of Key business processes, and how they are supported by systems (Fault, Provisioning, Performance Management, Configuration Management, Security) encompassing Service Management, Network Management and business systems.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.