|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer|
2nd/3rd Support – Office 365, Active Directory – Permanent – Warwickshire – c£30,000 Per Annum
Currently looking for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer with good knowledge of Office 365 and Active Directory with at least 3 years’ experience to work for an exciting Manged Service Provider who is utilising new technologies with clients covering many sectors.
• Knowledge of configuring, supporting and maintaining a range of technologies from multiple vendors including; End-user computing, Messaging and Collaboration, Servers & Virtualisation, Storage & Data Security, Cloud Services, Network Services and Database Services
• Understanding of server, storage and network hardware
• Experience in using monitoring and remote management tools
• Proven experience in setting up and maintaining AD and managing permissions
• Ideally, you will hold one or more of: NVQ IT, GNVQ IT, City and Guilds IT or COMPTIA+
Within the Resolver team, you will provide predominantly 2nd/3rd line support to a range of clients whilst adhering to Incident & Service Requests to agreed SLA’s. Working within their ITIL aligned processes, your role will include end-user support and assistance for more complex Desktop, Office and other End-user Computing tasks. You will also assist the Project Team with infrastructure builds, server, storage and network configuration.
Providing world class IT solutions, service and support to clients across the UK, our growing client are looking to expand their Infrastructure team. You’ll be working in a multi-disciplinary resolver team providing infrastructure support and maintenance, adhering to SLA’s and dealing with Incident/Service requests.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.