Our client is a globally recognised technology organisation, recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on the implementation of a groundbreaking mobile network.
– Ensure reliable 3rd line support of critical IT Infrastructure across the estate working to a 365/24/7 support model
– Provide element of Design expertise alongside day-to-day fixing and deployment activities
– Act as an escalation point for any issues unable to be resolved by 2nd line support or brought to attention by proper channels
– Storage experience with EMC VNX, Unity and Data Domain
– Exposure within Backup tools such as EMC Avamar and HP Data Protector
– Experience of the broader set of infrastructure technologies such as: Enterprise Storage, Backup, Databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2, MySQL), Virtualisation (VMWare), Windows Server, Loadbalancers (e.g. F5)
*** Must hold active SC Clearance or be willing to undergo vetting process ***