Our client is a globally recognised Technology organisation, currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team, currently working on the implementation of a groundbreaking mobile network.
– Support the operation of IT Infrastructure from the VMWare virtualisation layer up through the Windows operating system and associated applications and tools
– As a 3rd line specialist, support the diagnosis and resolution of complex technical issues escalated via 2nd line support or directly through analysis of the system performance and behaviour
– VMWare Virtualisation (ESXi, vCentre, vROPs, SRM)
– Windows Server (2008 upwards)
– Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Exchange, Certificate Services, Cluster Services
– Experience of the broader set of infrastructure technologies such as: Enterprise Storage, Backup, Server Hardware, Databases (e.g. MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, MySQL), Linux Server OS, Loadbalancers
– Extensive industry experience working in Technical Support teams demonstrating an analytical approach to solving complex problems
– Demonstrable ability to identify improvements in Technical Support SLAs e.g. Incident Resolution, Availability Management, Operate and Maintenance etc.
*** Must hold active SC Clearance or be willing to undergo vetting process ***