|Job Title:||Infrastructure System Design Engineer|
The Infrastructure System Design Engineer (SDE) will be responsible for producing the design documentation for the project to explain to the customer and business how the solution will be designed and how this will be implemented into the existing solution.
This role will be to work closely with the Infrastructure Architect and Team to produce and manage the implementation of the solution.
Typical activities would include: –
• Production of system designs High Level and Low Level to detail the needed information needed to go into construction.
• Manage the designers risk register to ensure all risks and assumptions are noted inside the project records.
• Build the implementation and migration plans with the technical team to ensure the work is documented accordingly.
• Develop Design and integration high level and low-level Designs for the projects IT Infrastructure
• Work with the installation design and construction teams to build a deployment design and plan.
• Work with the Project team with deployment plans
• Resolve technical queries
• Provide system training as required
• Test new applications and upgrades
• Create and maintain the system documentation
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
• Previous experience in System Design work.
• Work knowledge of engineering working practices and documentation
• System Design
• Infrastructure Builds
• Technical Implementations
• ITIL Qualification or experience
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
Degree Qualified in Engineering or IT Disciplines.
Other business related qualifications are of interest.
• Team working to consolidate knowledge, requirements and solutions to deliver the best team result.
• Analytical and creative ability to develop logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Self-motivated and results orientated to see complex problems through to a solution.
• Able to relate to end users, business managers, developers, and other team members.
• Ability to adapt to new circumstances, work under time pressure, learn quickly and capture requirements rapidly
• Maintain a flexible attitude to the tasks assigned
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.