Job Title: Inspection Manager
Salary: £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
My client is searching for an experienced Manager to join their Vehicle Inspections. You will be responsible for managing people as well as ensuring work processes are primed to maximise efficiency and quality. The Inspection team is a close-knit unit of vehicle inspectors who work on the inbound vehicles, Quality Controllers who ensure the outbound vehicles are in the right condition and state of repair and an imaging specialist who uses a state-of-the-art photo booth to produce high-quality vehicle imagery.
This role will see you manage a team of 8 people and will require you to develop effective relationships with other key teams within the business. This includes the Yard, Valet and Vehicle Refurbishments teams to ensure that processes are running smoothly, and issues are resolved promptly to ensure vehicle appraisal processes are completed in accordance with SLAs, supporting and completing these where necessary to BVRLA criteria and customer requirements.
• Previous bodyshop or vehicle repair methodology experience is essential, as is an awareness of vehicle inspection / appraisal.
• Basic knowledge of BVRLA Fair Wear & Tear criteria
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, able to build rapport with customer and colleagues
• Strong leadership skills, professional and reliable with a demonstrably strong work ethic
• Capable of managing performance, setting objectives and resource planning
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and demanding environment