|Job Title:||Internal Analyst|
Internal Analyst (Graduate/1-2 years’ experience) – Permanent – Coventry – £24,000
Named a previous top employer, they are leading group of companies specialising in building materials. With an impressive history they have worked on some of the most iconic buildings in the world including the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty.
Currently looking for a talented graduate to join a growing team of Analysts to take part in one of the biggest IT rollouts in Europe at the moment. You’ll need to be a personable character with great presentations skills.
• Educated to degree level in Business Management related degree
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
• Commercial awareness and knowledge of at least one business domain namely: Sales, Business Controls, Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing, Product Management, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Pricing,
• Multi-site operational experience, gained, preferably, from within the merchant, retail or distribution sectors is desirable.
• Good numeracy skills, with expertise in producing reports using database/excel systems, and the ability to interpret data with basic financial awareness of budget and cost control.
• High level of literacy and the ability to comprehend detailed documents and evaluate and understand a wide range of complex topics.
• Ability to work on own initiative, as well as being a strong team player, with ability to work in cross functional teams
• Good communication, presentation and organisation skills
• Confident working at all levels of the organisation, especially in group meetings.
• Ability to work in a demanding environment and work to strict deadlines
• Mature, balanced and steady outlook with the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, excel and Outlook. (Other applications like Access, SharePoint and other databases would be an advantage)
• Process modelling experience would be an advantage.
• The ability to understand and document business requirements through workshops and stakeholder meetings.
Key Results Areas
• Work with the Business Design Manager (BDM), in providing assistance to deliver the documentation required for the business requirements, specification and build stage of the Future Trading and Finance system. This work will involve the following:
o Capturing and documenting business requirements through setting up and attending meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SME)
o Setting-up and involvement in workshops for key business stakeholders and external service providers
o Documenting findings from workshops
o Reviewing workshop output with existing Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and recommending process changes where necessary
o Ensuring that changes made are fully documented and communicated to all involved parties
o Proof reading detailed specifications relating to BRDs assigned to the job holder prior to sign off by the Business Design Manager.
o Tracking the development of specifications to ensure they are in line with BRDs and business expectations.
o Liaising with internal and external parties.
• Manage, where necessary, and provide support on various additional projects being undertaken by the Business Process Team as required.
• Support the team and take specific responsibility for budget administration within defined areas of the programme. This may include tracking, monitoring and reporting on spend, spend variances and producing reports for senior management to ensure that relevant information is available to assist with the project running to budget
• Training – assist with planning, compilation and administration for Business Unit / User training
• Proactively develop and deliver communication plans in line with the programme plan to inform the business of activity and required actions on their behalf. Ensure that the programme is promoted positively and clearly to the defined audience.
• Assist with the smooth implementation of the New Trading and Finance system
• Provide general assistance to the Business Design Manager as appropriate to requirements
• Maintain own knowledge of competitor and market activity
• Ensure correct implementation and compliance with all company policies, procedures and legal requirements (i.e. HR, H&S, Business Controls, Trading Standards etc.)
• Undertake duties in a manner compliant with the Company’s ‘General Principles of Conduct and Action’
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.