|Job Title:||Internal Sales Executive|
As an Internal Sales Executive for you will be an integral part of the development of business opportunities. You will assist in the nurturing of new opportunities and the growth of existing Service Provider accounts. You will strive to achieve agreed sales, revenue and margin targets in an effort to develop sales opportunities within a forward thinking telecommunications business.
• Performing outbound sales calls, including cold calling, lead follow-up and sales qualification, to develop a portfolio of buying customers and meet or exceed daily outbound call quotas.
• You will identify and qualify prospective customers and record sales prospecting activity in computer-based tracking systems
• Will have an individual Sales quota and is likely to have a target earnings bonus or a sales incentive opportunity
Clear Sales Career Progression
Sales Progression at:
• 12-18 months – Inside Sales – Including Sales Foundations – Telesales, Telemarketing, sales training – Secure Network Infrastructure, Cybersecurity & Wireless training, Working with our vendor partners in the UK & Amsterdam.
• Within 6 months – Opportunity to rise to Inside Sales Team Leader
• 18 months – Graduate to Field Sales role – Account Manager
• 36 months – Senior Sales
• 48 months – Account Director of Major Accounts
*Senior Leadership opportunities in our business beyond*
Within the role your duties will include;
• Booking of meetings for Account Managers/Directors
• Working with marketing to secure attendees for specified events
• Develop and implement sales strategy to achieve personal and company targets
• Ensure accurate pipeline management and forecasting
• Quoting for new work, working with customers, securing purchase orders
• Understand the brand proposition, values and key messages
• Communicate the company’s brand profile with key decision-makers and influencers in customers/partners
• Ensure the CRM tools is up to date and can deliver accurate forecasting to the business
• Understanding customer needs and challenges – what drives their business and how we can assist their business.
• Maintain analysis of competitive environment
• Understand partner landscape and identify developments and potential opportunities
• Direct and guide work undertaken by the operations team members to ensure that profitability is maximised for projects undertaken
As an ideal candidate you will be able to demonstrate;
• Interest in technology and impact it has on society
• Self starter – able to work alone and as part of a team
• Goal orientated
• Money motivated
• Open & honest communication
• Enthusiastic representative of the business
• Working in line with the brand values
• Promote collaboration through teamwork
• Think customer
• Natural networker – need to be able to engage with sales and operational people within customers/partners/suppliers
• Pro-active engagement across the company
Candidates must also be able to obtain full SC Clearance
Drivers licence and use of a vehicle is essential
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.