|Job Title:||IRS Engineer|
IRS Engineer – Greenwich – Permanent – £26,000 – Monday-Friday
This is a permanent opportunity to join a well-established company with a long-term project in Greenwich. The applicant should have experience of installing, testing and maintaining Aerial, Satellite and Fibre IRS communal systems, knowledge of Sky Q would be advantageous. There may be requirements to visit occupied residential and business properties to complete installations and fault find.
You would also be required to complete the following tasks:
• Termination of Cat 5 Cables
• Termination of Coax Cables
• Cable Testing and labeling
• Installation of fibre optic cabling (previous experience not needed but useful)
• Some internal/external cable pulling
• Installation and commissioning of broadband routers (full training given)
You must be the holder of a CSCS or ECS card with the appropriate qualifications to renew it as and when required. Travel time to site of 30–45 minutes by public transport would be favorable as there is limited parking available on site.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.