|Job Title:||IT Commercial Manager|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
|Salary:||Competitive market rates|
IT Commercial Manager – London – 12 Month Contract – Competitive market rates
We are seeking an IT Commercial Manager to manage and lead a team of procurement and contract management specialists and manage a range of commercial activities in accordance with departmental and organisational targets.
• Day to day management and leadership of a portfolio of Commodities/Projects
• Manage the quality, secure handling and dissemination of data/information. Develop policy, reports, and procedures and manage data systems across business areas.
• Implementing effective sourcing strategies to support delivery of the clients business strategies.
• Working closely with internal stakeholders and Category Managers to effectively manage the sourcing pipeline and inform future requirements.
• Delivering procurement activities including sourcing & contract management, in line with EU and UK procurement law and NCA Procurement policy.
• Engage effectively with the market to inform current or future procurement strategies.
• Manage issues relating to the performance and conduct of officers in line with Agency Values/policy.
• Manage, Mentor/coach and develop staff.
• Support the teams in managing a large complex commercial portfolio.
• Deliver a number of high priority procurements/projects
• MCIPS Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply or equivalent experience.
• Proven experience of tendering activity & customer / service delivery including OJEU, G-Cloud, Wider public sector frameworks
• SC Clearance will be highly desirable; however, our client will consider someone willing to undergo clearance vetting.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.