You will be joining a highly technical team who are responsible for maintaining and enhancing infrastructure. You will be joining us at a great time, as we are integrating new tech such as HCI and CI as well as being able to work with AWS, Azure etc. The purpose of the role is to ensure optimal operation of the infrastructure, applications and platforms through provision of proactive and reactive procedures. You will also have opportunities to lead technically in new programs of work through various project lifestyles.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Provide technical expertise in the development and deployment of service infrastructure, driving improved technical and service performance.
• Design and drive processes to facilitate smooth and seamless deployment of new services.
• Provide technical leadership to the team by sharing knowledge and skills to enhance productivity.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• Exceptional VMware background including achieving VMware certification.
• Extensive infrastructure knowledge and support skills as you will be the SME.
• Working knowledge of EMC technologies.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft and Redhat client/server products.
• Excellent knowledge of converged infrastructure technologies i.e vBlock.