|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure Operations Specialist|
• Install, test, analyse, troubleshoot and modify new equipment/solutions to achieve maximum performance and availability
• Provide technical expertise in the development and deployment of service infrastructure, driving improved technical and service performance
• Design and drive processes to facilitate smooth and seamless deployment of new services
• Supervise the delivery of 3rd party suppliers and contractors to ensure that delivery specifications and standards meet requirements
• Standardise equipment to minimise disruption and achieve straightforward integration with existing networks/infrastructure
• Document engineering build procedures and contribute to the continuous improvement of policies, processes and procedures
• Contribute to accurate forecasting and capacity management
• Provide technical leadership within the team, sharing knowledge and skills and providing mentoring support to engineers and technicians
• Adopt the role of Design Authority (DA) in area of expertise to ensure the delivery of the end to end customer solution and for less complex projects Lead Design Authority (LDA)
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
•Provide technical expertise in the development and deployment of service infrastructure, driving improved technical and service performance.
•Design and drive processes to facilitate smooth and seamless deployment of new services.
•Provide technical leadership to the team by sharing knowledge and skills to enhance productivity.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
•Exceptional VMware background including achieving VMware certification.
•Extensive infrastructure knowledge and support skills as you will be the SME.
•Working knowledge of EMC technologies.
•Excellent knowledge of Microsoft and Redhat client/server products.
•Excellent knowledge of converged infrastructure technologies i.e vBlock
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.