IT Support Engineer – Contract – Warwick – £12.50 – £18.50 per hour
We are working with an NHS Trust, who are recruiting for enthusiastic individuals to join them on a 3 month contract as an IT support Engineer. The role will be joining a team of Engineers across projects such as Windows 10 Desktop migration and GP single Domain integration.
• Windows experience (W7/W10)
• Basic Network trouble shooting skills
• Basic Active Directory Knowledge
• Reinstallation of applications
• Experience with data migration, data conversion, database upgrades
• Clear verbal and written communication skills to interact with both technical and non-technical customers
• Full UK Driving License
You will be working alongside an extremely experienced and supportive team who will not only help you build upon your knowledge and skills within IT Support but provide a fun and flexible working environment whilst doing so.
This role requires some travel around the local area for which pool cars are available.
This is an entry level position and training will be provided. Successful candidates will be self-starters who have excellent customer service skills. We’re looking for someone who is keen to learn and develop their skill set in this industry
This is a 3 month rolling contract Inside IR35.