|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £65,000|
Java Developer – Permanent – Cambridge – £50,000 to £65,000 + Benefits
Currently looking for a Java Developer with at least 5 years’ experience and be eager to design and deliver cutting edge machine to machine and IOT products.
• Strong commercial Java development experience
• Focus on delivery and ease of operation and maintenance
• Advocate for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
• Driving force within software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Technical breadth and depth across multiple business areas
• Track record of driving continuous improvement
• Experience addressing quality, scalability, security, availability, and performance product requirements
• Ideally, you will have experience with one or more of the following: IPv6/Linux, REST/SOAP API’s, Hibernate, MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL, Python, Ansible and C
An exciting time to join a team working on complex systems to benefit the business. You will be a driving force within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and will take quality, scalability, security, availability, performance, and technology requirements in your stride.
Our client is leader in the design and development of networks that help support Internet of Things (IoT). They provide their customers with end to end networking solutions and applications that ultimately help improve service delivery, enhance business efficiency and save energy.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.