|Job Title:||Junior Project Planner|
|Salary:||£25,000 to £30,000|
Junior Planner – Permanent – Manchester – £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Our client is a multi-national provider of engineering design, project management, industrial and engineering solutions for a wide range of leading blue-chip clients across energy, power, oil & gas, petrochemical, defence, manufacturing, process and utilities sectors throughout the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to get into the Project world. You’ll have significant career development opportunities and autonomy.
We are seeking an ambitious individual to get involved with the planning of numerous projects within the Construction industry focusing on mechanical and electrical projects. You’ll work within a fast-paced environment planning the day to day activities of fellow colleagues and putting programmes together. You’ll be a team player and will be happy to get stuck in where needed.
Ideally you will have knowledge or exposure to the Construction industry, but our client is willing to take on a someone at a graduate level who is up for a challenge.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Senior Planner in planning and programming the delivery of multiple schemes on behalf of the Project Managers.
• Interpret project deliverables and develop programmes using MSP.
• Work with the project team to ensure work is planned efficiently and cost effectively.
• Support the project team in identifying and managing risk.
• Produce weekly / monthly project performance / lookaheads.
Ideally you will have;
• Knowledge of project tools e.g. P6 / Asta / MSP.
• Knowledge of NEC / JCT Contracts.
• Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
• Project Management experience or qualifications
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Use Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, AutoCAD, Project and similar software to complete various tasks associated with the work above;
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.