|Job Title:||Kinematics & Compliance (K&C) Operator|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £29,000|
World-class Research & Development organisation require a Kinematics & Compliance Operator for their West Midlands base.
Our client has 2 K&C rigs that form part of the core facility offering the Vehicle Dynamics attribute. The facility supports both customer testing as well as being utilised by the vehicle engineering programs run in-house.
The main purpose of the K&C Operator role is to conduct testing and report results to key customers.
– Vehicle preparation and loading onto the test rig
– Operation of the K&C rig to conduct a test suite
– Data logging and recording of test information
– Scrutiny of test data
– Preparation of test data and reports for customers
– Customer liaison, including enquiry handling and proposal generation
– Facility maintenance and upkeep
– Good knowledge of vehicle dynamics attribute and chassis systems
– Basic understanding of a K&C rig
– Proficient in the use of PC based software and systems
– Full clean driving license (ideally)
– Degree qualified in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.