|Job Title:||Lead Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Altrincham, Daventry or Romsley|
|Salary:||£51,000 Per Annum|
The UK’s largest & leading neutral host organisation providing the UK’s Mobile Network Operators with a combination of great sites, high quality cell site towers & infrastructure and industry leading service levels.
We are about the embark on an ambitious capital works programme to upgrade many of our mobile towers & rooftops for MBNL, and in turn their shareholders, BT/EE and 3UK, to support their 5G roll out programme.
To succeed we will need a superb team with a shared passion to deliver and are seeking a driven Project Manager to support the successful delivery of this programme
We are seeking a Lead Quantity Surveyor to support the successful delivery of this programme, upgrading telecoms capabilities to move the digital world to a faster, more reliable 5G network.
Working from Daventry, Romsley or Altrincham, the Lead Quantity Surveyor will provide commercial support and services to the Programme Team for MBNL, EE and H3G. Duties will include:
– Preparing development appraisals and business cases for telecoms site share projects
– Reviewing, negotiating and approving project-related supplier costs
– Validating costs with customers and providing explanations to support queries
– Building positive relationships with customers and suppliers
– Providing subject matter expertise on customer and supplier agreements
– Reporting on the financial performance of selected projects
To join us as our Lead Quantity Surveyor, you will need to be resourceful, pragmatic and able to thrive in a challenging and fluid environment as well as have line management experience. The following would also be essential:
– Circa five years’ post-qualified experience as a Quantity Surveyor
– Experience in telecommunications, civils and mast and/or structure maintenance
– An HND, ideally BSc, qualification in quantity surveying or similar
Just as important as the ‘what’ will be the ‘how’ and successful candidates will be demonstrably customer focused and will live our values which revolve around being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.