|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
Pioneering engineering, research and testing organisation require an electrician to work in their Facilities and Maintenance team.
Main Purpose of Job:
– To support business & customer requirements on a large technology park.
– Reactive Maintenance.
– Installation of Electrical Industrial/Commercial Services
– Fault finding and repair of electrical services including complex plant & machinery
– Planned preventative maintenance and testing of electrical services
– Compliance checks & rectification
– City & Guilds 236 B & C (NVQ Level 3)
– City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing
– IEE 17th Edition BS7671
– Recognised apprenticeship
– ONC in Electrical Engineering
– H.V. (Authorised person)
– DSEAR Aware
– Confined spaces trained
– PASMA (mobile tower)
– IPAF (MEWP)
– Experience of electrical maintenance and new installations
– H.V. Operational Switching
– 3 Phase systems
– Industrial Installations
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.