|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
Our client is currently on the lookout for a new Marketing Manager to run the marketing team in their fast-paced and rapidly growing company. The Marketing Manager would be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organisation in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
A strategic outlook is essential in order to effectively determine the most effective marketing campaigns and to analyse impact. The role is varied and ever growing and so the suitable candidate must be able to effectively prioritise and manage their time according to business needs.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for:
• Marketing and communications planning in line with company objectives
• Forecasting and identifying trends and challenges
• Creation and managing of both offline and online campaigns
• Management of brand consistency
• Content creation and copywriting, including design and artwork
• Website management
• Recording and analysing marketing metrics
• Social media management
• Event planning and attendance
• Developing and maintaining relations with external communications teams
• Liaising with Sales and Project teams to initiate campaigns
• Communicate with councils about current or potential projects.
• Managing and instigating public relations
• Budget management skills and proficiency
• Managing a small marketing team
• At least 3 years management experience in a marketing environment
• Strategic thinker
• Ambitious and driven to succeed
• Proficient at using Microsoft office
• Ability to time manage and prioritise according to business need
• Creative flair and ability to write excellent content
• High levels of self-motivation and ambition
• Proficient in Creative Cloud to design marketing material
• Project management experience
• A motivational leader
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.