|Job Title:||MES Solution Architect|
|Salary:||£500 - £750 per day|
You will be the design authority for our customers MES implementation programme at their brand-new manufacturing site. The site manufactures products at high-volume with low complexity of parts.
Area of Responsibility/Experience
• Use strong manufacturing domain knowledge to lead the programme end to end
• Hands on experience in Simatic UADM full MES suite
• Hands on implementation experience with Preactor APS product for MTO and WorkCentre/ WorkCentre finite scheduling on at
• Good knowledge and understanding of PLM product preferably Siemens Team Centre with experience of deployment of EWI functionality
• Good understanding of ERP processes for discrete MTO business. ERP product knowledge of ORACLE is desirable
• Should have worked in capacity of MES/ MOM solution architect with experience of low-level design of ERP-MES and MES-PLM interfaces
• Hands on experience of shop floor technologies of PLC, Bar code / RFID Systems and their integration with any MES product preferably Simatic MES will be an added advantage.
• Should have capability to lead and do project management activities onsite managing remote teams
• Good experience of software development project cycle based on Sprint planning and development approach
• Excellent communications and presentation skills for leading customer workshops
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.