Field Engineer – 3 month Contract – Leamington Spa – 37.5 hours per week
We are working with an NHS Trust, who are recruiting for enthusiastic individuals to join them on a 3 month contract as an IT Field Engineer.
• Modern IT skills across relevant applications (Excel, Word)
• Basic Network trouble shooting skills
• Basic Active Directory Knowledge
• knowledge of IP Networking
• Clear verbal and written communication skills to interact with both technical and non-technical customers
• Full UK Driving License
You will be working alongside a supportive team who will not only help you build upon your knowledge and skills but provide a fun and flexible working environment whilst doing so.
This role requires some travel around the South Warwickshire for which pool cars are available, you may need to use your own vehicle on the odd occasion.
This is an entry level position and training will be provided. Successful candidates will be self-starters who have excellent customer service skills. We’re looking for someone who is keen to learn and develop their skill set in this industry
This is a 3 month contract with potential to rollover – Inside IR35.