As a Network Access Officer you will be liaising with Land Owners, Occupiers, Agents, Local Authorities and other Statutory bodies to secure all necessary legal, environmental and planning consents to;
• Place new apparatus or connect to existing apparatus on third party land.
• Gaining access to existing apparatus
• Consents for tree cutting
As a dedicated Network Access Officer, you will be an integral part to helping build our clients network, while always striving to get customers connected.
• Grantor and Stakeholder liaison
• Acquisition of Consents
• Liaising with internal and external Company Representatives
• Negotiation and Settlement of NA Agreements and/or Claims
• Administration Duties as required
• Budget management
• Proactive Customer Service
• Workload Management
• Confident, outgoing and personable
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office and use of CRM tools (JIRA)
• Good organisation and multi-tasking
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of working in a project and/or construction environment
• Quality and attention to detail
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Strong Negotiation Skills
IT is one of the most dynamic and demanding sectors of the recruitment market, requiring in-depth knowledge of existing and emerging technologies plus the ability to identify and secure top talent quickly, in a highly competitive environment.