|Job Title:||Network Architect|
Network Architect – West Midlands – Permanent
A market-leading provided of network solutions via WAN & LAN into blue-chip and tier 1 level organisations. From tender to design and build to implementation and maintenance my client provide a bespoke and professional service from cradle to grave. With a strong ethos in building organically, the y really take great care in looking after their employees and offer a fantastic package.
• Testing and acceptance of new devices/products from new and existing vendors to be deployed as part of customer solutions (LAN/WAN/Wifi/Security)
• Testing and acceptance of new standard design principles and solutions to be deployed to customers (LAN/WAN/Wifi/Security)
• Working with core team to deliver internal network projects and minimise customer impact
• Mentor, develop and deliver training for colleagues and other technical teams in your subject matter
• Delivery of customer solutions across LAN/WAN/Security and Wifi
• Working with pre-sales on handover of HLD into deployment and creating LLD
• Working directly on customer sites with customers on large LAN/Security/Wifi deployments
• Support other team members to resolve problems and find solutions to technical issues that arise
• Attend customer meetings as a post-sale delivery expert, supporting pre-sales with more detail for very large/valuable opportunities, and in post-sale project meetings for all other projects
• Work with Pre-sales, Build and Core teams to identify and define new products and services
• Work with Pre-sales, Build and Core teams as part of an approval board to approve bespoke solutions outside of standard design practice
For more information, please contact Ollie Paginton on 01926 487492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.