|Job Title:||Network Coordinator|
|Sector:||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain|
|Salary:||£13.32 per hour|
– Coordinate all admin functions to do with transport and system, ensuring all cost elements are captured
– Efficiently organise and co-ordinate the processing of all TPN/DPD queries and collection processing
– Maintain customer service for European network whilst liaising with the business’s UK network
– Prepare and optimise collections that go through our partner networks
– Handle customer service queries specifically around the TPN/DPD hub service
– Support the business’s network with TPN/DPD queries and system knowledge
– Organise and manage collections of goods and labelling processes
– Manual entry of missing system generated revenue and purchases, copying costs from tariffs and applying to system
– Spot check system to ensure it adheres to tariff cards and physical flows
– Organizes Bookings
– Replies to all requests via email (generic mailbox), phone within reasonable time frame
– Manages “advice of non-deliveries” efficiently and effectively
– Manages the returning of goods to other depots
– Ensure collections are done through the most economical means without compromising service levels.
– Update and maintaining operational KPI’s
– Unity across the business’s operations team by contributing to all manners of office functions
– Help manage partner shared mailboxes
– Follow health and safety rules / Site rules and lead by example.
– Ad-hoc duties as and when required from time to time by your line manager.
– Holiday coverage where needed (Versatile)
– Replies to all requests via email (generic mailboxes), phone or fax within reasonable time frame
– Working to the business’s key values
– Participation in daily team briefs
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.