|Job Title:||Network Engineer – Cloud NetApp|
|Salary:||£50,000 + Car Allowance|
Within the role of Network Engineer (Cloud), you will act as a technical lead within your nominated customer account for both internal and external requirements. You will act as an internal technical escalation point, and use your knowledge and understanding to mentor and coach internal resources. In addition to this you will be responsible for the identification of trends, security threats or technical bulletins with a view to minimise the impact on customers.
• To act as a technical lead within their nominated customer account for both internal and external requirements.
• To act as an internal technical escalation point and to be able to mentor/coach internal resources to achieve a higher level of service.
• To train internal engineering staff and customers on products and solutions.
• To maintain awareness of all customers incidents and report where necessary on nominated accounts.
• To add value by highlighting trends, security threats or technical bulletins which may affect customers.
• To be responsible and accountable for all documentation and technical information relating to customer networks.
• To adhere to internal and external processes with regard to task allocation, completion, reporting and change. This includes updating all parties and associated documentation.
• To assist with Proof of Concept scenarios, Type Approval activities and pre/post-change lab testing in both customer facing and lab spaces.
• To help in the creation of TA, POC, RFC, WI and SoW documentation.
• Perform comprehensive peer review of engineering technical documentation.
• Assist and/or lead in the pre-staging of equipment installed on customer sites as part of projects or installs.
• To attend, as required, the following customer facing meetings; support reviews, project roadmap, monthly service reviews and weekly incident reviews.
• To take the lead in value-add projects and innovations.
• Produce and Peer Review Low Level Designs.
• Ensure time sheets are accurate and submitted weekly against the correct booking codes approved via the Resourcing Team.
Operational Skills – Qualifications
• NetApp certifications
• NCIE Specialist
• Multi-vendor certification
• Design experience
Operational Skills – Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Leadership qualities
• Presentation skills
• Technical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Commercial / business awareness
• Ability to work independently or as an integral part of a team
• Technically leading from the front.
• Excellent work ethic and a strong sense of pride and ownership
• Remaining hands-on with relevant technology
• Builds trust and a collaborative working relationship with stakeholders across the organisation and colleagues within the engineering team
• Knowledge sharing
• Strives for continuous improvement, delivers and supports new processes and directions
• Excellent customer facing and presentation skills
• Demonstration of a positive and supportive attitude
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.