|Job Title:||Network Operations Engineer|
Are you a CCNA qualified engineer with experience in Network support and incident management? We are looking for innovative and passionate network operations engineers to continue and excel in the customer service that we provide within the 24*7 Service Centre.
As a Network Operations Engineer you will work on a shift rotation to provide 24*7 support within a strong team in the Service Centre.
You will be required to resolve any incidents that come through by investigating, troubleshooting, diagnostics and data analysis.
You will be required to own the incidents and follow them through to completion with integrity and commitment to the customers.
• To provide timely responses to the incident management process which includes investigation, troubleshooting, diagnosis and data analysis
• Recongise, identify and prioritise incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organisational policies and operational impact
• Technical ownership of all incidents to maintain customer satisfaction
• Investigate, evaluate, diagnose and resolve events following receipt of events alerts on the remote monitoring platform in line with SLA requirements
• Document all actions in accordance with standard company policies and procedures
• Notify customer and third parties of issues, outages and remedation status
• Trend analysis and root cause analysis to support the Incident and Problem Management processes
• Collect and review performance reports for various systems, and report trends in systems and performance to assist the Problem Management Process to improve on future issues
• Work alongside the service desk to ensure accurate and timely updates against customer SLAs
• Liaise with onsite field engineers to establish resolution of incidents
• Provide supporting documentation and updates internally to both NOC and Service Desk Teams
• Liaise with vendors and other members of the technical departments to find resolutions to incidents
• Understand the customers’ requirements and come up with solutions to problems in a quick and efficient manner
• Configuration and support of network monitoring solutions
• Ad Hoc duties to support the overall Service Centre to deliver services in accordance with the SLA’s and KPI’s
• Previous Networking Support experience required
• Understanding of Incident Management Processes
• Ideally working within the Break Fix and Managed Service Environment
• Understanding of complex networks and solutions
• Ideally experience in a shift based role
• Preferable to have a good understanding of the toolset Remedy
• Solarwinds experience preferential
• CCNA qualification is essential
• ITIL qualification is preferable
• Knowledge of enterprise/systems/storage/virtualisation is Key
• Security Clearance and NPV3 Police Clearance needs to be obtainable
We are looking for applicants that:
• Are Innovative and finds ways around difficult problems does not give up
• Take significant pride in his/her work, ensuring high levels of customer service are provided
• Have a strong eye for detail and quickly reacts to identify and resolve problems proactively
• Technically lead from the front, providing technical escalation and support to internal and external teams
• Builds trust and a collaborative relationship with stakeholders across the organisation and colleagues within the team
• Provides support to other members of the team with a ‘one team’ mentality
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.