|Job Title:||Network Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Up To £35,000|
Network Support Engineer – Tring – Permanent – up to £35k – Monday-Friday
I am seeking a Network Support Engineer to support my client’s core and access fixed network infrastructures and deliver reliable high-quality services to their new and existing subscribers.
Main Purpose of Job:
You will take responsibility for the planning, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of network Juniper routers & switches and provide 2nd and 3rd line support to clients and the Technical Support team.
• Experienced in configuring and managing a Juniper MX Series router and QXF Series switches
• Juniper Network Certified Associate (JNCIA) or similar
• Working knowledge of VLANs and firewall configurations
• Configuration and maintenance of DHCP/DNS servers in a Service Provider environment
• Understanding of routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, VRRF etc.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Junior support engineer to move up to take responsibility for an entire network infrastructure. You will need excellent organisational skills and be focused on customer service, taking a flexible approach to problem solving. You will be required to use your own initiative while working collaboratively as part of our small team.
Fibre Options are a specialist Internet Service Provider delivering FTTP high speed broadband connections to subscribers in new housing developments, rural communities and business parks.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.