|Job Title:||Night Shift Team Leader|
|Salary:||£27,000 + 25% uplift|
Job Title: Night Shift Bodyshop Team Leader
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Permanent position (4 on – 4 off shift pattern)
My client is a major player in the automotive logistics and transport industry who are seeking out a Night Shift Bodyshop Team Leader who is proactive, knowledgeable and enthusiastic in everything they do.
• Work within the Finished Vehicle Logistics site (FVL) which is a large body shop environment
• Day to day supervision of the workshop team ensuring cooperation and compliance within workplace.
• Plan resource of department through peak periods.
• Optimize lead times of vehicles requiring rectification, ensuring most cost-effective repair methods are used at all times.
• Ensure safe repair methods and processes are available and adhered to.
• Support maximization of the Bodyshop productivity and efficiency targets.
• Quality check vehicles in progress ensuring quality standards are met.
• Advise and action any breakdown/repairs and communicate accordingly.
• To review and improve processes to develop efficiencies, ensuring any problems are followed through to root cause.
• To ensure requirements are continually met maintaining a high level of quality.
• Ensure work areas remain tidy with a strong focus on safe operating practices.
• Regularly communicate information to all team members to improve awareness of performance and expectations.
• Results driven
• Automotive background with experience in Prepping, Painting or Panel Beating on a vehicle
• A solid communicator who can liaise with the Centre manager, Operations and Technical Management as well as vehicle preppers, painters, body beaters and vehicle finishers.
• Owning an ATA (Automotive Technician Accreditation) would be desirable but not essential for the role
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.