|Job Title:||NOC Engineer|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
NOC Engineer (Network Engineer) – Permanent – Basingstoke – £30,000 to £35,000 Per annum + Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of essential infrastructure services in the UK. They work with big names in the telecommunications sector covering their full network lifecycle essential for the development of 5G and ultra-fast fibre.
You’ll be responsible for providing customer facing support for issues disrupting our customers services, including proactive alarm management/surveillance, network analysis, routine maintenance, health checks, and major incident/crisis management
• Delivering the agreed scope for their customers in line with the agreed documentation
• Align and complement the BAU operations for ETOPS customers
• Collaborating within the ETOPS team to ensure no gaps in cover
• Seeking opportunity to improve the customer experience, and reduce customer effort both on a case by case and wider perspective
• Being the customer’s technical advocate, and striving to provide a positive customer experience irrespective of expertise, history, or workload
• Collaborating within team and across teams (Specifically Service Desk, Tier III, and eTSC) without prejudice or assumption, striving only to serve the customer and their team.
• Managing workload and collaborating with their peers on opportunity to assist
• Continual personal development – technicians are responsible for ensuring their skillsets are updated and adapted in line with technological and industry trends.
• Expected to develop an enhanced capability in a broad range of the key products and services, as well as specialising in a small number of key subject areas
• Deputising for duty management as directed
• Requires an advanced understanding of IP networking specifically Cisco and where possible Nokia/Alcatel and Juniper demonstrated via certification and operational experience.
• Experience working on Data/IP networks within an operational environment; completing 2nd level diagnostics across multiple technologies and Vendors.
• Demonstrative experience in Incident Management and Service Operations environments.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.