|Job Title:||Noticing Coordinator|
|Salary:||£12 per hour|
• Highlight any conflicts and approve as necessary
• Assist in the coordination of permits working as part of a team to resolve any conflicts, refusals or variation requests which must be acted on immediately
• Liaise with the utility company to a satisfactory conclusion
• Work as a team with the Street Works team to assist in the processing of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders, road space bookings, licences for scaffolding, hoardings, skips, traffic counters, Section 50’s, Section 171’s
• Maintain precise and accurate and up to date records in line with permit procedures, NRSWA and TMA legislation
• Assist in managing the fees, fines, charges and FPNs and ensure they are managed in line with New Roads and Streetworks Act, Traffic Management Act, associated Statutory Guidance and Codes of Practices
• Support the processes for ensuring utility companies fees, fines and invoices are paid accordingly
• Assist in dealing with all aspects of Section 74 and FPN investigations including ascertaining responsibility, charge liability and correspondence with the utility company
• Maintain accurate records to enable comparison
• Communicate consistently and effectively with utility companies regarding permit refusals, permit conditions and variations
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with all major and national utility companies, contractors, Street Works Inspectors, Local Highways Officers, Parking Services, Public Transport and counsellors understanding the individual needs and requirements from each one.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.