|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Sector:||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
Operations Manager x6 – Luton – Permanent – up to £40k – Monday-Friday (Rotational Shifts)
Our client is a highly successful and innovative international automotive logistics company. Due to growth, they now require 2 Operations Managers for their new operation in Luton.
Main Purpose of Job:
Our client is looking for 2 ambitious individuals to be part of a new automotive sequence operation where by you’ll be tasked to manage and coordinate the warehouse transport and warehouse operations at the site, ensuring that customer satisfaction and contractual obligations are met in accordance with the company’s requirements, strategical expectations and UK legislation.
• Have experience working with ‘SILS’, ‘JIT’ or ‘Sequencing’ operations
• Flexibility to work across shift patterns Monday – Friday over a 24-hour period
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team
• Experience of working in a start-up environment desirable
• Be able to work under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company that has built a reputation on Automotive Logistics engineering, Outbound Automotive Logistics and fully integrated services in a truly global, multimodal network.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.