|Job Title:||Panel Technician|
|Salary:||£12 - £14 per hour|
Panel Technician – Bedfordshire – £12 to £14 per hour + Benefits – Permanent
My client specialises in vehicle logistics and are operating all over the UK. Due to major growth and rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Panel Technician to join their team in Bedfordshire. It is a permanent position paying between £12 and £14 per hour, depending on experience.
• Preparing vehicles ready to be re-sprayed
• Prioritise work efficiently to meet deadlines ensuring awareness of urgent vehicles and due out dates
• Repair damaged bodywork, dents or corroded areas
• Strip and fit trim and panel interior
• Be able to identify plastic repairs and refinishing
• Have the correct product knowledge for plastic repairs
• You have a relevant qualification i.e. ATA, NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds and/or experience within a similar role
• Proven experience of delivering high quality repairs
• Able to meet targets and deadlines
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.