Graduate Paralegal – Stratford Upon Avon – Permanent
• Negotiate rent reviews and lease renewals for new and existing telecom cellular sites
• Negotiate heads of terms with site owners
• Hold close communication with customer legal departments as well as site landowners
Required skills and experience
• Law graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 degree
• Clear communicator and eager to develop your career
• Full training will be offered to you
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and gain expert knowledge within telecommunication law. You will be given full training to be confident and knowledgeable within commercial environments as well as working closely with customer law departments.
Our client provide surveying and delivery services to both the telecommunications and power industries. Services include bid support, site acquisition, wayleave & easement negotiation, managing and delivering deployment programmes.