Penetration Tester – Permanent – London/Cambridge – £45,000
• Deliver high quality security assessments, meeting client expectations
• Support our sales team with pre-sales scopes and technical input
• Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard.
• Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
• Work with teams across PA Consulting, providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate on interesting client projects and R&D.
• 2 years plus working as a full time penetration tester
• Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
• Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
• Hold industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP etc.
• Ideally will be interested in delivering and contributing to our CREST accredited ethical hacking training