|Job Title:||PMO Officer|
PMO Officer – London – Contract – Up to c£160 Per Day
Exciting opportunity to join a PMO team and be a part of the management for the biggest change to the terrestrial TV network since the digital switchover.
We are seeking a proactive, organised Programme Management Officer to work in a busy PMO team and support the effective delivery of this large-scale technical and viewer-facing programme.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the PMO, to plan, manage and report on the successful delivery of this large, multi-stakeholder programme. This includes generating monthly reports, maintaining the risk register and issues log and providing support for governance groups and programme assurance.
• Collating and checking the PMO’s monthly reporting, plus any daily/weekly bulletins and other ad hoc reporting
• Supporting the Programme Manager in maintaining and publishing updates to the programme plans, Clearance Delivery Plan, programme PID and other key programme documentation
• Supporting the Project Mangers in the development and distribution of accurate project plans, event briefings, project review and lessons learnt documentation.
• Tracking delivery of the project milestones
• Maintaining the PMO’s risk register and issues log
• Providing secretariat duties for some of the key programme governance group meetings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Strong verbal, presentation and written skills, with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to dissect detailed technical input and translate relevant information for varied audiences
• A good working knowledge of PCs and business software applications including Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience of project management processes and best practice through previous work in a PMO environment (Ideal)
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.