|Job Title:||PMO Resource Planner|
|Salary:||£400 Per Day|
• Generate accurate and timely reports and forecasts to support project delivery
• Assist the project team to establish project plans outlining timelines, dependencies and critical paths
• Provide guidance to Project and Programme Managers in the application of the project management methodology and systems
• Contribute to reviews with workgroup teams, contractors and suppliers in order to obtain status updates and identify risks and issues
• Contribute to the identification, development and implementation of improvements in project management delivery, processes and administration
• Document project requirements and technical and functional specifications required to meet business and customer needs
• Map and document workflows and business processes
• Collect, monitor and report on project management Key Performance Indicators, including costs and budget.
• Engage with all necessary stakeholders to deliver project management processes, to meet customer requirements and business objectives
Technical/functional knowledge and experience required:
Experience of resource planning across multiple teams in a rapidly changing environment
Experience of using project management tools specifically focused on resource planning
Experience of working in a busy programme and project delivery environment
Strong reporting skills; ability to collate, analyse, validate and interpret data with complete accuracy
Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and consistent manner at all levels of the organisation.
Ability to work under pressure
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.