PMO Scheduler to join the PMO Team working closely with key stakeholders across the business to plan and schedule projects and programmes.
Key Skills & Background
• Previous experience in Project Planning and Scheduling
• Experienced in using PPM systems e.g. CORA/Prism/Microsoft Project
• Experienced in working in an enterprise PMO Office (Preferably Construction Orientated)
• Hands-on experience in complex reporting, metrics and KIPs.
• Being able to create meaningful Work Breakdown Structures compliant with requirement (including financial and commercial deliverables)
About the Role
• Establishing delivery milestones for internal and external projects.
• Supporting the development and maintenance of KPIs within projects.
• Provide timescales and resource information relevant to the Project Manager.
• Setting up Programme portfolios using CORA PPM and other planning tools.
• Helping in cost analysis and estimating exercises.
Working for a Leading Fibre Infrastructure Company, working nationally around the UK to provide an alternative network, building Gigabit cities.