|Salary:||£60,000 - £70,000|
PMO – London – Permanent – £60K-£70K + Benefits
The purpose of the role is to work within the Group Portfolio Management Office (PMO) to coordinate all active projects and programmes delivering on time, within budget and to the required level of quality and safely. The objective of the role is to ensure the business delivers strategic initiatives to realise and better the benefits in the approved business case. You will be responsible for leading the change and risk management process to ensure all opportunities and threats are identified and managed.
• Drive project meetings to establish project scope, goals, deliverables, status and performance in collaboration with all relevant group and OpCo departments.
• Ensure projects are baselined once scope is defined during the initiation phase. Project costs and schedule will be tracked and monitored against this baseline to determine delivery performance.
• Ensure all changes to project scope are managed through the change control process.
• Monitor project schedules, recovery plans, forecast and risk management
• Coach and assist project & supply chain teams
• Ensure action plans are being addressed on time by internal and external project team members and project stakeholders.
• Chair project performance reviews and actively promoted continuous improvement in the planning and execution of project
• Circulate the weekly report for strategic projects, escalating key issues and risks where necessary
• Own and document the project management process and administer the Sales & Delivery Planning SharePoint site.
• Drive the daily PMO morning meeting and ensure the content of the group Project Management & Risk Management visual management boards accurately reflects the current status of delivery
• 3 years’ relevant experience coordinating/ supervising engineering projects
• Formal Project Management certification
• Formal qualification in risk management
Our client is a market-leading telecoms company who enable mobile operators to roll out and enhance coverage in high-growth markets. Our clients approach requires long-term vision and continuous investment in all their relationships, to ensure that they can build and maintain critical long-term assets.
This is an exciting opportunity working in Central London with a great salary package and chance for occasional international travel.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.