|Job Title:||Powertrain – Engine Test Senior Engineer|
Global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors require a Senior Engineer to join their Engine Test team.
The ideal candidate is likely to be an experienced engine test engineer, capable of delivering complex powertrain development projects for a variety of customers and applications. The team are responsible for the delivery of the projects including performance and emissions, mechanical and durability development requirements. The test facilities are tailored to specific customer project requirements and can cover gasoline, diesel and hybrid applications.
Main Purpose of the Job:
– Execute complex engine test projects from proposal creation to closure of contract
– Working as part of the engine test team on customer powertrain test projects
– Technical lead for technicians and engineers
Essential Experience for this role includes:
– Excellent experience in modern test methodologies and able to deliver results right first time
– Strong in Engine Development
– Setup and configure test equipment and automation systems
– Excellent Understanding of current generation gasoline and diesel engines and components to be able to troubleshoot issues and develop product
– Engine Calibration and tool set knowledge (ETAS INCA or other calibration tools)
– Excellent project management skills
– Excellent emissions Analysis
– Excellent combustion analysis
Desirable Experience for this role includes:
– Operation in a customer focused environment
– Knowledge of STARS and or CP Cadet v14 test cell systems
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.