|Job Title:||Pre Contracts Manager|
Pre-Contract Manager – Milton Keynes – Milton Keynes – £60,000 + car allowance + Benefits – Permanent Position
Our client is the UK’s leading alternative provider of fibre infrastructure and deploy next generation digital infrastructure to the public sector, businesses community, mobile operators and homes programme.
Working as part of a dedicated team, this role involves preparing tender documentation, managing the tender process and negotiating fit for purpose construction contracts to deliver a Full Fibre Build capex programme and other clients works programmes. Providing in-house expertise in contract administration, contract management and dispute resolution of the NEC3 suite of contracts and other forms of contract.
Reporting to the Head of Pre-Contract, this is a senior position for someone who is skilled and experienced in the preparation, negotiation and administration of construction contracts including the NEC3 suite of contracts and other forms of contract and wants to work in a fast moving environment.
To Be Successful In This Role You’ll Need
• Experienced in preparing, tendering, negotiating and award of construction contracts based on the NEC3 suite of contracts and other forms of contract.
• Negotiating strategic contracts for large capital projects.
• Experience of administering at a senior level construction contracts and giving advice and guidance to the project management/operational team on contractual issues.
• Strong negotiation with suppliers and partners
• Strong presentation skills and report writing
• Degree level education in commercial or contract related discipline.
• Excellent communication, numerical and computer literacy skills including commercial software.
• Customer focused and responsive to the businesses’ needs
If you have any of the following skills that would really help but is not essential
• Experience in telecoms (FTTP/FTTH) network infrastructure.
• Quantity Surveying qualifications or equivalent experience.
• Experience in the telecoms or utilities sector
• Experience of electronic contract administration packages
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.