Pre-Sales Solutions Architect – Heathrow (2-3 days remote from home) – Permanent position – £50k – £70k
The Pre-Sales Solutions Architect is the architect and owner of solution design and technical proposals. Working closely with the Business Development Managers/ Account Managers, the Pre-Sales Solutions Architect’s principle purpose is the development, design, evaluation, and modification of system solutions and architecture to meet customer requirements.
• Gathering, analysing and understanding customer requirements, performing research and investigation to create thorough and accurate technical solutions that meet customer needs.
• Developing solutions to the required level of detail including both high and low-level designs, statements of work, service descriptions, bills of materials etc.
• Providing strategic advice and as technical lead on key proposals, ensuring that the strategies of the technical and commercial proposal are aligned.
• Providing support to technical and commercial contributors of bids and proposals, mentoring ‘up and coming’ technical contributors, providing support to the overall bid structure, ongoing guidance, reviewing and editing of drafts.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• A positive attitude with a can-do approach
• Creative, resourceful and able to deliver results
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ideal candidate is expected to have at least four years of experience in sales, engineering, solutions architecture or related field.
• Travel will be expected between 30-60%
• Strong general knowledge of wireless communications fundamentals and voice/data architectures – e.g. DMR, TETRA LTE, 3G/4G) will be is highly desirable
Our client is a UK based systems integrator who are experienced in wireless communications and ICT projects. With a proven track record of providing secure and reliable solutions meeting specific needs in key business areas providing total solutions on a managed service basis.