Presales IP Engineer – Düsseldorf – 55k-60K Euros – Permanent
• Being a key interface for all IP design and technical related questions or concerns
• To engage with Sales Account Managers from the early stage of the opportunity cycle.
• Design and develop innovative and competitive solutions, working individually or leading a wider virtual team for the qualified opportunity
• Support the Sales Account Manager with the commercials of the opportunity
• Qualify opportunities and leads based on technical and commercial criteria
• Adopt a Lead role in major bids and technical responses
• Actively engage with the market, through key partners, suppliers & vendors and leverage relationships wherever possible
Skills & Experience Required
• This role requires a 2 – 5 years’ post graduating experience with IP related Projects
• A certification in Cisco or Juniper is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. It is important that you have the ability to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both team and executive level management
• The ability to present and converse in a professional, confidant manner
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• It is an advantage if you have experience from presales and design environment within Service provider arena. As well as experience from an international work environment.
Our client are a leading global manufacturer and service provider of telecommunication, computer and electronic devices and maintains a worldwide network of subsidiary companies