Principal Technical Design Authority – CCTV – Warwick – £650 per day
Technical Design Authority specialising in the design, build, test, rollout and commission of CCTV solutions on a major infrastructure project.
Key Skills & Background
• Experience of leading engineering teams t deliver technology
• Experience of designing and delivering carrier class networks
• Experience of establishing and managing project engineering governing arrangement
• Good communicator
• Ideally a chartered or incorporate engineer as recognised by the Engineering Council
• Demonstratable experience of engineering best practice
About the Role
• High and Low Level Designs for the CCTV solution including integration with other systems.
• Design reviews
• Test strategy, plan ad designs
• Regular reporting of progress
About the Company
Our client specialises in helping develop and improve the technology and telecommunications on the UK Highway System, through a major infrastructure project.