|Job Title:||Principle e-Drive Control Engineer|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £68,000|
Principle E-Drive Control Engineer – Warwickshire – Permanent – £60,000 – £68,000
My client is seeking a Principle E-drive Control Engineer, to lead the development of application software for the production of powertrain systems within electric and hybrid vehicles.
• Capture and manage application software requirements, developing into specifications, models, simulations and software
• Design and develop application software, primarily for power electronics/motor control hardware
• Run software test activities including static, regression, and functional testing, from unit through to vehicle level
• Plan and action Design Verification (DV) and Production Validation (PV) activity at a software level
• Experience in control software design in an automotive or similar engineering environment
• Developing and releasing control software for production applications and understanding their communication interfaces and integration into powertrain system and vehicle
• Experienced user of MATLAB Simulink or other model-based design tools and a solid understanding of AUTOSAR standards and requirements
• Confident user of MS Office products and industry-standard network and calibration tools, e.g. Vector CANalyzer, Vector CANape, ETAS INCA
• Familiarity with HiL and SiL test methods and tools, including dSpace environments
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.