|Job Title:||Principle Software Engineer|
|Location:||Harlow or Warminster|
|Sector:||Defence and Military|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000|
Principle Software Engineer – Harlow or Warminster – £50k -£55k – Permanent Position
We are seeking a passionate Principal Software Engineer required for a Defence Targeting Toolset (DTT) Programme. As an experienced and mid-level developer joining our client’s software development team, you will initially be supporting the final stages of enhancements to the first release of functionality.
• Technical lead and have a strong responsibility within projects
• Managing and mentoring Junior Developers
• Passionate about learning new technologies
• A technical leader who can bring new ideas and concepts, whilst building upon existing processes.
• Experienced in Technology Stack, JAVA 8 and Spring
• Hibernate (or other ORM framework)
• Web Services, particularly REST, and JSON
• Scrum and/or Kanban (or other Agile frameworks)
• Experience in the Agile methodology
• Experienced in Technology Stack, JAVA, JAVA 8
• Have technical lead experience and delivering projects
• Experience with both Front End and Back End Developer
• Ideally you will have SC Clearance however our client will consider someone willing to undertake clearance.
Our client are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in Mission Systems integration in Defence, National & Cyber Security and Commercial Markets.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.