We are looking for a Product Manager that can be responsible for the product planning and execution through the entire life-cycle for both business and residential customers. We are looking for this person to work closely with engineering, operations, marketing and sales teams to ensure our product goals are met.
• Our client would like you to be the center of knowledge for the business’s products
• Document all products and ensure knowledge is passed through the organisation.
• Find gaps in the product set and develop practical solutions to improve them
• Outline functional requirements for improvements to systems and processes.
• Take control and keep up to date on all product-related documentation, including terms and conditions, product descriptions, product specification and pricing.
• Train the sales, marketing, NOC and service delivery teams on new product developments and ensure consistency of product knowledge across the organisation.
• Develop a long-standing relationship with business partners, such as resellers, dealers and marketing agencies and ensure they are aware of all product capabilities and how to best sell these products.
• Prior experience developing and launching telecoms products is essential
• Knowledge of common telecoms OSS/BSS solutions and high-level understanding of how they interact
• Exposure to both engineering and business functions within a telecom’s environment
• Technical background, likely to hold a BSc in engineering, computer science or similar