|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Salary:||£90.00 Per Day|
Job Title: Project Administrator
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £90.00 Per Day
Once our client has completed works for the network operators, they must provide what is known as a Handover Pack to the client. The Handover Pack shows what work has been carried out on any particular site.
The Engineers must provide Test Results, Photos and a Description of the work that they have conducted.
You will also be required to Schedule Engineers, Arrange Access and complete Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
The successful candidate will be expected to complete the following:
• Compile Handover documents such as photographs, test results and other documentation.
• Check Documents and certificates with information on drawings
• Update the system with relevant information.
• Confirm that the test results provided by Engineers are within specified levels.
• Email auditors and deal with queries.
• Chase Engineers for outstanding documents and test results.
• Build relationships with Engineers to enable you to get documentation as soon as possible.
• Track outstanding documentation on internal spreadsheets and databases.
• Complete Handover Packs and take pride in completing these documents first time.
• Complete Risk Assessments and Method Statements for upcoming work.
• Arrange Site Access for Engineers by liaising with Landowners & Site Providers.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong IT skills
• Pro-active and driven personality
• Personable and approachable character
• Desire to succeed and progress
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite such as Word, Excel and Project
• IT Degree or equivalent
• Experience of working within a fast paced environment
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.