|Job Title:||Project Coordinator – Build|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
• Provide project support to Project Managers and Build Team.
• Provide support to RCM with management of EDF access project
• Symology – As main point of contact for all Southern based Symology applications the job holder has an opportunity to develop knowledge and relationships of highways authorities and process to ensure smooth and informed permit and notice submissions for works on Highways.
SNAGGING and HANDOVER
• Maintain tracking system for all reported site snags and defects. This will include daily distribution of snag reports to all Site delivery managers and RCM. On receipt of all snag completion data, ensure this data is then issued to client QA representatives.
• Compilation and Quality Auditing of All Cornerstone Handover Documentation generated from Build operations managed from the Godstone office and on a National Basis as and when volume of work requires. Process also to include upload and submission of Handover Packs to client based site for Client Audit approval.
• Streetworks notification via the Symology system – Liaise with Build team and sub-contractors to procure all required information to ensure clear and concise submission of streetworks notifications. Manage symology to ensure all works commencement and completion notification requirements are adhered to.
• Authorisation and payment of Streetworks permit fees
• Arrangement of EDF energy sites requests for access and supervision and payment of supervision
• Management of the stores/delivery operative
• Liaison with Logistics company for delivery of cabinets and equipment as instructed by Build Managers
• The control and management of petty cash
• Manage cleaning staff
• Liaise with Office Administrator to co-ordinate heating oil/water supply orders
• Assist with co-ordinating Office Administrator duties as and where required
The following areas of work are to be managed equally by Sr Administration Co-ordinator and Administration Co-ordinator. However this body of work will be resourced elsewhere when there is a recognised increase in work instructions that elevate core elements of each role.
• Weekly (Thursday) completion of MBNL Programme of Works and submit to MBNL
• Compilation and upload to ADCbuild.com of Handover Pack documentation to include chasing up contractors, rigging and build resource for necessary items.
GENERAL ADMIN & PROJECT SUPPORT
• Liaison with internal purchasing team raising all PO requests for various teams
• Permit submissions for Southern Operations
• Completion and Submission of weekly (Friday) Programme of Works for live sites for the project teams (MBNL, C/S )
• Making up of Site Boards for sub contractors
• Ordering of all essential supplies such as stationary, toners etc
• Ensure refreshments are available for the workforce, ordering of tea, coffee facilities etc
• Meeting rooms are available as required and management of the room booking process
Essentials & Desirables
1. Good administrative skills
2. Well organised
3. Good people management skills
4. Good communication skills
5. Team Player
6. IT Office Suite
7. Commercial acumen
8. Stakeholder awareness
9. Customer Focus
10. Have passion and drive to succeed
11. Able to work in a team environment
1. Have adaptability and be decisive
2. Be able to influence others
3. Self confident
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.