|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract (FTC)|
|Salary:||£19,000 pro rata|
We are looking for an organised, proactive and efficient project coordinator to join our Wireless team. Within the role you will be responsible for assisting the team in the delivery of the work and meeting the customer requirements.
If you are interested in a varied and exciting role then this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Within the role of a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
• Securing site access for engineers and contractors via phone calls, email and web applications
• Producing site specific documentation
• Ensuring full compliance with local authorities
• Ensuring site attendees have the right certifications
• Requesting Cherry Picker Surveys and ordering the equipment
• Creating, receiving and cancelling Purchase Orders
• Supporting the team in updating project databases and records
• Supporting the overall delivery of the project
You will be responsible for owning and arranging vast amounts of information from multiple locations both internal and external.
You will be required to own problems and take responsibility for finding resolutions to discuss with your manager.
You will be required to work alongside the busy team and provide support to all the team members as required. This could be both standard and none-standard tasks,
Skills & Experience
To be suitable for this role we are looking for candidates with the below skills:
• Knowledge of the industry
• Knowledge of ADCBUILD.com, Arqiva Gateway & WIG access portal
• Good Excel/Reporting Skills
• Problem solving skills, thinking out of the box to resolve access issues
• Good Telephone Manner
• English Language- Minimum GCSE A*- C
• Good IT skills to input the required details
• Keen eye for picking up information
• Good Investigative skills.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.