|Job Title:||Project Engineer – Automotive|
PROJECT ENGINEER (POWERTRAIN AND EMISSIONS) – PERMANENT – MIDLANDS – circa £35,000
Project Engineer required to join a global automotive testing organisation based in the Midlands. The main purpose of the role is executing Portable Emissions Measurement (PEMS) equipment installations and Real Driving Emissions (RDE) tests, in support of engineering programmes.
Key Skills & background
• Driving Licence for Passenger Cars
• HNC/HND in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
• Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
• Automotive experience in delivering vehicle engineering programmes to cost, time and quality objectives
• Vehicle development and/or vehicle emissions experience
• Vehicle driving experience to set routes and driving styles
• Be competent to be able work alongside customer engineers, company engineers or unsupervised to carry out equipment installations.
• Be competent to carry out unsupervised – Planned Facility Maintenance and Repairs
• Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to integrate into a team working environment.
• Be prepared to work extended hours or required shift pattern
• Work to good Health & Safety standards and ensure that company quality standards are adhered to.
About the Company
The company is a world-class, independent engineering consultancy, operating in multiple locations around the world, to support vehicle manufacturers and their supply chain with cutting-edge engineering and testing expertise.
For more information about this opportunity please submit your details.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, if no feedback is received within 2 working days then please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Fuel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.